Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Holidays

We spent Christmas at home. It was so great to see everyone. We hope 2010 brings more family visits. We spent Christmas Eve at Daniel's parents'. Played holidays games and had lots of good laughs and great prizes and yummy snacks. I spent all of Christmas at my mom's. Reason, Emily, Yates, Daniel, and the dogs were all there for a scrumptious dinner. My mom and I took dog walks to the river every day. One of my favorite things ever. We couldn't stay for long because I had to get back for work and basketball. Over New Year's we went on a sleigh ride with our good friends Shannon and Beaver, who were in town from Cali, plus 10 others. We got out of hand (and should have been kicked out of the restaurant if you ask me!), but had a great time eating, drinking, and being merry. Daniel got me new snow shoes for Christmas, so of course we had to break those in too. Now we're back to the grind. It's been frigid and gorgeous here. Looking forward to a ski filled weekend & month!

Taking a break on our way back down Taylor's Canyon...

I snow shoed and broke trail. Daniel boot hiked... show off!

On the sleigh/wagon for family fun night equipped with hot totties


Exhausted boys after Christmas road trip.


Timber, fitting right in as a hobo dog in Elbe


This is where I come from! :)



Mamma Clark!


Mom and Ladybug. yes... Ladybug wears sweaters, and she LOVES them. Weird dog.


Weird! Julie spoiling the dogs! Timber always has to go on diets when he comes back from Grandma's house!



Fun Glasses
(Nice chew, Daniel!)

Family game night on Christmas Eve.
Jan is freakishly good at games!