Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's been a long time...

Wow! We are the worst bloggers EVER! So, our attempt at being better is updating you all on what is new with us! Some pics of a few this and thats...





We got a roommate! Eric left Indiana with everything in his car and showed up at our door. He's been a bit MIA the past few months chasing after a girl.




Timber riding middle... longing to go back to Missoula to hang out with Billy, Michelle, Nick & Sasha. We headed North back at the end of February to see family and friends. Only time out of the valley all winter.




Shaisy and I got new ink! LOVE IT!

I stopped in Portland on my way home for Easter and got to see Erin and Amy (2 of my best pals ever!) and this is Wes... Amy & Mike's 1 year old! I last saw him when he was 2 months old. A major negative about living far away from your roots...





My mom and Ladybug are 2 peas in a pod. It had been 7+ months since I last saw my mom, so this trip was so great.





Then Monica turned 30! And she had a themed party... it was Cholas! Yup... that's a few of us... we came rolling up to the bars in a Chrystler New Yorker. Nothing like going all out with theme night!







Well... this brings us to Mexico... stay tuned!